05/07/2010

MINKPINK 2010















Seven flawless images taken form the Mink Pink 2010 shoot. Can these guys do not wrong? Bambi and Jenna are mixing the cute with the grunge, something that for me is typical of the brand. I absolutely adore the shoot, seems that pastels, florals and feathers are taking a turn in to the next season. Can't wait for this to hit stores. If you're interested about what goes on behind the scenes at Mink Pink, then here is Little Miss Sara's blog, who is a designer at Mink Pink, or their official blog - here.

4 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I love this lookbook!! And Bambi nailed it in every shot!! xxoxoxooo

Jess said...

Can't wait to get my hands on those leggings and denim shorts. Yeoowww.

That Girl Lucy said...

i just posted these babies a few days ago too, deffs one of my favourite lookbooks ever <3 really wanting those killer panelled knee army leggins!

ABIGAIL NY said...

love the 4th look!!...aviators and freeing shirts...totally my style!!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com