19/07/2010

PHILOSOPHY


Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.

Positivity. This is a quote that I try to live my life by. I stumbled upon it a few years ago, I don't know who said or wrote it but I am a firm believer in positivity. Almost all of us have been through, are going through, or are about to go through a tough time. But I believe that it's up to each and every one to make the best of their own situation. For some it's harder than for others. But the reward and joy comes from trying to make the best of what you have. Always. Never look back and regret, but learn and grow. Grow fast and grow tall, don't repeat your wrongs, and keep getting better for your every rights.

If i was brave enough to get a tattoo I would. But this will do for now. Hope you all braced your Mondays xo

1 comment:

me said...

beautiful words Steph :) thanks for sharing x