05/11/2009

YES, YOU NEED THAT

Promised to update with a little bit of tried &tested... weeks ago. Sorraayh, here it is... A day off from the office triggered this a while ago, I needed new bronzer and a new treatment for my oh so dry hair, and so I decided to do a little spoil-me-rotten shopping.

The bronzer comes from 2Glo, I found it at KMart. I fell for this one because I've been using L'Oreals bronzer before (compact), and I liked the colour it just was very... cake-y sometimes and that's just gross. The point of the bronzer, for me anywho, is to give a little radiance to just the every day make up. So this seemed cool because a.) it's a mineral based bronzer (no yucky stuff o your skin!) and b.) it is a loose powder. It was a bit of a long shot since there was no rela tester, but whatevs. And I hit jackpot! It's very light and soft on the skin, you can go dark if you wish but for me just a light sweep in enough. And it feels awesome on your skin too.








Along with this I found the Elvive (L'Oreal) hair treatment that I was looking for. They actually don't have wash-out version of this particular one, so I bought the leave in one. This is good stuff. I used to use shine drops but this is so much better. It doesn't weigh down your hair at all, and you can whack it in to wet or dry hair. And you don't need much of it either.

Third I treated myself with a mudmask. I promised my sugarbuns that I would take a photo wearing it but I completely "forgot"... Oops ;) This one was cheap as ($2) and smellt unbelievably good. 5 minutes on. Wash off. Fresh as!





Lastly I splurged. I have been wanting to test this product for aaages, ALL the bloggers I follow and love are using this stuff. Osis DUST IT! I used to have a sculpting gel/wax from them, which was also, as DUST IT bloody expensive but worth every cent, and lasts forever. So this is a loose (cocaine looking, actually!) powder that you use a liiiiitle bit of on your scalp, and massage in. Voila! Volume. It is actually as good as they say, which is rare. It doesn't give ultimate hold, but it's good for day to day use if you want that little bit of extra lift of messyness in your hair. A tiny little bottle RRP at $32 AU from for example Price Attack. Ouch.





No comments: