04/11/2009

TO MY BESTEST LITTLE BROTHER

Wake up at just after 5.30, and try to kill time until 9am when the post office decides to open. (Bloody people. The post is open from 9am to 5 pm. Who does NOT work those hours?? Can't they at least have a late night ONE night!? Gawr.) I took the bike thinking that I could just bring the package with me to work. Across the counter a box the size of a computer screen is handed to me. She stared at my helmet. "Are you sure you want to take it..?" Yes of course I want to take it, it's from my favourite person in the whole world. Dumb bitch.

Had to walk the box home, and leave the bike at the post since there was no way I was getting that box anywhere on the bike. Home, have to rush to work. But I just want one sneak peek...





Can you believe it?! My baby brother sent me DJ HERO!! How f*ing cool is he. I could honestly not believe my eyes. I had to check if the adress / sender was right, and rumaged through the box to try to confirm who it was from. There I found a note:

"This is supposed to be a birthday present for your 23rd Stephie, I know it's a bit late but better late than never! Love you -Lil Brah"

So this is when I got teary and began missing my bother something insane. But the office was waiting for me with work to do so I bit my lip, put my face in the helmet and off to work! =)