13/11/2009

YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU BOY - HOT LIKE MEXICO- REJOICE





Hooked on "Alejandro" - Another one of Lady G's new singles. I think I might just want to marry this woman. Looking forward to another WHOLE weekend off. Amazing, does that ever happen. Still have a heap of freelance work to get underway along with a few of these chain orders. Love that you guys are loving them! Get yourself one here.

I am otherwise in a foul mood and have been for the past few days. Frustrated with myself so I apologize for all my near and dear for being a bitch. x

5 comments:

Vertiginoso said...

Woooow Woooow Woooow so "Marvelously Well worn short denim shorts + bra subtly exposed + caressing/electrifying wrapped chain = just like a "BOMBnextDoor-esque Dizzynessssssssss" (OOooooh YES, I really like "GLAM equations") !!!!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

CL said...

I loooove your chains...unfortunately for me, the less attention I draw to my zucchini thighs, the better!

The Sydney Girl said...

hey heyyy beautiful! omgoodness love your chain! i must see if i can purchase 1 =D

you manage to look oh so hot in all your piccies ;) love it!

how's things with your man?

<3

The Sydney Girl said...

p.s. keep up your blog! it's amazing :) x

James said...

That is hotness. I need to make one.