27/11/2009

WHERE THE F ARE U??




Blogging at 9:30 on a Friday night. Yes, there is something wrong with me. Dying to be out with my friends. I want to party, I want to drink, I want to dance. Next week the Greenwood XMAS party (lil brah, do you remeber?!) is going to hit the roof. And it's all going to be because of me. Mwhaha. Trouble trouble.

So I feel much better. I got over my mid life (23 year old) crisis. Two days ago I was honestly ready to pack up my moisturizer, my ipod and my Thomas Sabo (essentials..!) and move to Hawaii to sell surfboards and live off coconuts. I wanted anything BUT the life I had. Strange. Does any one else just get sick of EVERYTHING without reason sometimes?? Or am I just insane? My Dad talked some sense in to me. And so did the comment from my little brother. If it wasn't for my fam I don't think I would be able to get through anything. I luv you guys. The image is inspired by you...

Tomorrow morning the BEACH calls. Until 1 pm when I have to go and help out open the new and bestest BOOST shop. Wow my life is happening. KATE - Happy Birthday bitch. I am sorry I couldn't make it. You know I wanted to be there. xx


1 comment:

Oricale Heart said...

I FEEL THAT EVERYDAY BUT IT ALWAYS WORKS ITS SELF OUT :)