11/11/2009

NOT SUCH A BAD ROMANCE

So everybody knows that this morning Haus of Gaga officially released the video clip to Bad Romance. Did I not tell you some time ago that this is the next big thing. Well by looking at this clip, even though it's somewhat frightening, it supports my theory. I have been a fan of Miss Gaga since I heard Poker Face, and a lot of people thought I was a little bit.. whack. Whatevs. She is the only one in my world who can pull off those unbelievable Alexander McQueens. Wow.

Check out the whole clip here.

But to me Bad Romance is getting slightly... old. Spinning in my ipod as of 4 days ago is the next big thing off her re-release of THE FAME ("THE FAME MONSTER") is DANCE IN THE DARK. The video is releasing a few weeks away, and this cover art is... sex!? Also dresses head to toe in McQueen. Oh Gaga, what I wouldn't do for you. x



No comments: