10/11/2009

A WEEKEND FROM OUTER SPACE?

The week started off something horribly wrong yesterday going to work. (as if this weekend wasn't horribly wrong already) After just have left the house I witnessed a motorcycle accident pretty much as it happened. I got off my bike and helped a group of people drag a man and his bike of the road. No blood, only a man wriggling and spazaming on the road in pain and a smashed bike. He had lost control and hit a pole. At the time, waiting for the ambulance I didn't think much of it. I mostly felt sorry for him. When I got to work I got shaky, it felt like my body was made out of jello and I just felt like throwing up. For the first time ever of my two years riding I was a bit reluctant to getting on to my GSXR.

It was like a finale to the strange weekend that just was. Went out on Saturday with my boosties - a night at the Cross, that I can't decide if it turned ugly or if it was just my own fault. Apparently I am still in "the sin bin" haha but what do you do. Shit happens. Looking back now, it was a good night. It was so awesome to see my boosties (out of uniform), I love you all. Tears they dry, and time just makes it feel like a good memory.

Despite the little hiccup yesterday morning, today felt F ING awesome on the bike. The sun is shining, and I feel free.





No comments: