03/11/2009

MELBOURNE CUP DAY

Let's race! Morning morning all, it's Melbourne Cup day here in Australia. An awesome day that's celebrated all over the world, and basically means money, fashion and bubbly for everyone. Since I'm not actually IN Melbourne, I have to make do with making the day at the office a little bit more glam by sporting a dress & heels to work. With my little $5 bet on Alcopop I hope this day will be better than my yesterday.









Waiting for the post office to open, so I can go and pick up my parcel that my brother sent me... Exciting! Meanwhile dreaming away as to what I would have worn if I was in Melbourne today... The other week Miranda Kerr made an apperance at the Caufield Cup in this little Alex Perry number, which I think was goregous. Nerida Winter prettied her head with the over sized floral number. Another plus from me.

No comments: