09/09/2009

TIGHT, SPORT!

Little shopping happened on the weekend, we had to go and get the OSX for my new mac and there jsut HAPPENED to be a Sportsgirl there. Shame. They had those thights that I've been eyeing for so long. Yes, I couldn't resist.

get your own at www.sportsgirl.com.au


The remainder of the week and half of next week is hectic at work. Is it ever NOT hecic!? It seems everytime I write about work there is just so mch to get done. But I love my job, wouldn't change it for anything. I woke up today with a gorgeous face telling me it's sunshine and lollipops for the rest of the week. And so the sunset told me yesterday at the trainstation. Yay! I better hop in the shower and head for the train. Have a great day everyone ♥




dress: SUPRÉ, jacket: gina tricot, tights: sportsgirl, sandals: wittner


PS: wondering who the hell is trying to call me at 2:30 in the morning. I need sleep...! Reveal yourself, "witheld number"...

No comments: