11/09/2009

TGIF...?

I had to leave work early since I had a mystery note in the mailbox for a parcel.. Hm. Nobody said they sent me anything..! So I left work with still lots of things to do (took work with me, for the weekend..) I came to the Post Office and I found exactly what I needed. A package from home. Swedish lollies, a card from Mum and a little key chain. I miss them. It's so great that Mum and Dad are coming down at the end of the year, can't wait!




So I'm supposed to be happy about the weekend, but the thing that probably made my day was this parcel. I have work to do over the weekend, and next week is just as hectic, or even more hectic than the last one. To be honest I don't feel 100% right now. But I am determined to get through this, and with flying colours! Haha. So I put on my Apple Face and now it's smack bang sit down in front of my little Apple computer, until I get all of these photos retouched. Every single one. SO THERE. As displayed in the picture below, I am going to put my heart, my mind and my head to this until it's finished, and looks f*ing great. Bitchin'...



Spent the past hour in the kitchen, trying to cook up a storm for my man, who is a chef. HA. Who am I kidding? Anyway, will see how this goes. Big X's

No comments: