25/09/2009

NINE IN THE AFTERNOON


cropped top: SUPRÉ, scarf: SUPRÉ, shorts: ginatricot (customized by moi),
sunnies:
sportsgirl, bag: gucci, belt: H&M,
bracelets: diva and peeptoe, lots of biiig riiings.


The hangover is getting to me now. And I'm still at the office at 5:30. Ick. A night out and work the next day staring at a screen just don't mix. But I'm gonna MAKE them mix. As soon as I get my ass to the train I'm going to look forward to a quiet, relaxing beginning to my evening with a glass of riesling and a lesson in cooking with my master chef boyfriend. Love. There is nothing better than coming home to him on a Friday. Nothing.

Had planned to go to Tab this weekend for a hair update but I haven't managed to get a time... which is a bit of a shame. So we are going to the markets tomorrow, after breakfast at ours. I wanna go to the beeeeeach... Hopefully there will be time for that too. Getting back to work for another hour now, and then I'm off. Congratulations to Stina again, who finally got her little daughter on Tuesday. I wish you all the best. xo

No comments: