07/09/2009

IT EVEN RAINS IN PARADISE

Rainy day today. Yuck. When I watched the news while getting ready today and saw the little grey cloud with rain I was not expecting this! And of course it didn't start until JUST as I left the office... So thanks to Sonia for taking me to the station!

The weekend was busy! Got so much stuff done. Saturday morning we were up and alert by 4am, to go to the Sydney Markets. Yup, that's right. We got up at 4am on a Saturday for fruit and vegetables. A little bit crazy, but I have never been and it really was pretty cool. Cheap fruit, veg, meat, fish, nuts... and all in bulk. Came home with strawberries, mangoes, honey leg ham, grapefruits, sopressa... Awesome. We walked around for a few hours and finished off with a nice coffee before the ride home. We even managed to sell the old fish tank on the weekend too. Now we are a larger balcony and a whole lot of Australian dollars richer. Hurrah. The balcony actually looks live-able now - there's SO much space! I'm planning on a little bit of reno on it this next month... so we can live on it this summer. =)

Back to work today. BUSY BUSY. Tomorrow I can show you all the shots from our latest campaign. They look great. In the meantime you're gonna have to make do with my rainy day photos... Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.


pants: customized SportsGirl, umbrella: lindex


xo

No comments: