24/09/2009

LOVE IS NOT DEAD

Have come to the conclusion that I am having a bad week. I don't feel inspired, I don't feel happy, I just feel like everything is wrong, doesn't fit or needs to be changed. I wanna go out, I want to stay home. I want more curves, I want to be skinnier. I want to go shopping, I don't want to spend my money. I want a holiday, I want to work harder. Just everything seems out of place and I don't know what I want. I hate feeling like this.

Though I know it's just a phase, and I know I'm just acting silly at times like this waking up early on a Thursday to read my favourite blogs with my morning coffee before heading to work is such good therapy. I can see that everyone has bad days. And everyone gets over them, and so will I. Can't wait til this week is over.

And for those of you wondering, Sydney survived it's sand storm. Even though it left every single car covered in a cm of dust and all the car washers very very rich. ;)


simply beautiful. a new fave is almaanies.

No comments: