16/09/2009

FIRE FIRE

So I am sitting at home on a Wednesday morning waiting for some offical to come in to the apartement and test the smoke alarm. If I'm not here to open the door for him (as if he was a fing cripple or something) then they'll fine us $10 000. Such a joke. Don't they understand that people have work to go to? Far out. So I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs and wishing that they'd hurry up. I have so much to do at the office, I'm staying late every night because of the amount of work I have. And sitting here is really just stressing me out. SIGH.

Today we're doing the last shoot for our new website... Which is probably on going as I'm here... Frustrating. Once it's done then I'll have another load of photos to retouch. This is why my updating has not been up to scratch lately. Sorry guys. Maybe I'll give you something to buzz about over the weekend. I'll try anyway. But now it's just WORK WORK WORK for me, and even though it's busy, I absolutely love it. There is nothing I would rather do right now, even thought it shits me sometimes.

When these two weeks are over there shall be celebrations. And today there's only 46 days left until I get to ride my Gixxer. I can't wait. Also good news - in my email I found a note from my Mum that she's sent me another package. Hurrah. I love you Mum! (she doesn't know I've already eaten almost all the lollies she sent me last time.. hehe ;)

Gonna go get ready so I can dash out of here as soon as this bloody fire dude comes. Peace out lovely people.

No comments: