20/09/2009

SUNDAY SMILES


Just tried to make breakfast for my baby and me, and despite my Master Chef efforts I din't succeed half as much as he does. Man... stupid egg went everywhere. But my baby made me smile by decorating my egg... =) So it was all good anyway.

Work today, going to get spanked cause the other BOOST store is still under renovation. But we'll pull through somehow, liek we always do. Not much to report as of yesterday, we buzzed around here and there but didn't get much done, except book the Buell in for it's first service. And speaking of bikes - my fairings are being picked up today and hopefully fitted in the next two weeks, which means I'll have my new bike SOON SOON SOON. This is what it looks like now... I guess we can call it a... work in progress... haha.



No comments: