14/05/2012

Ash to Gold @ MBFWA 2012

















A show that caught my eye in the 'New Generation' group was Ash to Gold. You may remember that I posted their latest lookbook a few weeks back, so I was highly anticipating seeing them at Fashion Week this year, and I must say I was not disappointed. Structure, colour and shape was key, and with accessories to boot like the Triangle Bag and those kick-arse Embroidered Platforms - I was left with a few new additions to my wish list.

The collection has just been made available on their site - here.


2 comments:

Anna (South Molton St Style) said...

Seriously, you Aussies just have the best designers! MBFWA looks immense - love this collection, thanks for introducing me to it. xx

South Molton St Style

Loren. said...

Such beautiful details, love this collection!