20/10/2010

WAYNE COOPER - 90% SALE


So I was going to keep this one to myself, but since I love you all my little readers I might just share a tiny secret - WAYNE COOPER is having their Annual Sale this week, with up to 90% off samples, women's, men's and kid's. So get your credit cards / cash / boyfriends / husbands ready and head to:

8dd Hiles St, Alexandria NSW

Thursday 21st October; 9am-7pm
Friday 22nd October; 9am – 5pm
Saturday 23rd October; 9am – 5pm
Sunday 24th October; 10am – 4pm


(02) 8399 3977

DO NOT MISS THIS.
And be nice. No pulling,biting, scratching, punching or snatching - aite ladies. xo



1 comment:

Oricale Heart said...

YES!! great idea chicky :) ill do one up for you!

THIS POST :( NOW WHERE GONNA SPEND OUR LUNCH SHOPPING HERE!! MY CARD IS GONNA GET A BEATING!! BUT IF I FIND SOMETHINK A-MAZING THAN THATS FINE!! LOL