12/10/2010

NERD.









very worn chucks and bag from betts

Yesterday I was a nerd. OK I lie. I am always a nerd. But yesterday a bit more so than the use. I actually looked the part to boot with my inner nerd. Blind as I am, I woke up with a (very) red eye. So I had to take my contacts out and wear my glasses. I can't wear glasses. I don't like wearing glasses. I'm a retard in them - they fall off me, they get in the way... I poke people with them. I should love them for being Prada. But they make it hard to love them. And I am told that I look like a naughty librarian in them - so no. Just no.

Ran to the shops to grab the new Harper's Bazaar which came out yesterday. I made a point to buy the Kelsey cover, and not even as much as look at the cover with Amamnda on it. So there.

5 comments:

Tokyo fashion-HOLIC said...

I love your studded bag!!

XX

leonie said...

cute post darl..im so sleepy at work..the bed just looks way to comfortable right now.

✘leonie

www.monstreXI.com

JESSICA LANDER said...

Just stumbled across your blog and I'm in awe. Great outfits and you're gorgeous. xox

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

I think you look nice with the glasses, very nerdy chic :) I always get called that too! :D
XX



Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

Jose Camacho said...

I still have yet to buy the new copy!

Jose C.
xx

http://myvisualpleasures.blogspot.com