05/10/2010

MURRAH 2010

















Beautiful people. I am back after a long and relaxing weekend in our Murrah. It honestly felt like coming back home. Days were filled with sleeping in, drinking wine, nibbling on awesome food, walks on the beach, fishing, bonfires, sleeping in the sun, nights in the spa, making home-made pizza and of course Shorts. Shorts, the boxer that we all love like our own. SO not in working-mode today, sipping the coffee and trying to get through the day.

And a massive thank you to the more than 20 comments that I came home to. I appreciate each and every single word you take the time to write to me, so my love to you ♥

5 comments:

Jess said...

Looks incredible hun. Hope you had a fab time x

leonie said...

Im so jealous! it looks like my idea weekend away! Fishing..Beach..bonfires..my dog. Welcome back darl (:

✘leonie

www.monstrexi.com

Oricale Heart said...

oh wow i love it!!
i was doing the samething in Foster- pitty the sun was'nt out coz i would be 10 shades darker but the rain did'nt stop us cruising in the boat and fishing but much needed rest i say ;)

now bring on x-mas

Rock'n Roll Ballerina said...

Found you via Modecoco. Love your style and blog! Nice photos from your weekend! See you;)
Love from Oslo.

Ninjagaiden78 said...

Your photos are great. Looks like you had a good time!

windowshop78.blogspot.com