28/10/2010

lola vs. harper
















When you feel like the whole world is against you, little things like these really make my day. I recieved a beautifully packaged box from the girls at Lola vs. Harper yesterday and it definately put a smile on my face.

Lola vs. Harper is the brand new sister label to Shilla. Shilla is all about femininity - pretty dresses, sunshine, rainbows and tea parties. Cute. But Lola vs Harper is the complete opposite. Lola vs Harper uses simple shapes, and makes them interesting with a twist. The pieces are inspired by vintage pieces and have a rock and roll feel sitting well within the street wear market.

When I opened the box I was greeted by pieces that I knew I was going to like as soon as I picked them up. You know, you just get that feeling, there is no real thought involved. The fabrics are soft and breathable, the cuts are loose and flowy. I especially fell for a military green cross back drape dress that I will be showing you soon. It is absolutely stunning.

Lola vs. Harper is still to launch the site, so in the meantime become a fan on Facebook and sign up to their newsletter to the get 101. A big thank you to the team at Lola vs. Harper, and stay right here for the outfit post soon. xo


2 comments:

Bub said...

I know exactly how you feel! I received a package last night as well from a korean brand. :) Hope you feel better and cant wait to see these clothes on you!

http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

Oricale Heart said...

fashion always puts a smile on my face and im glad this did love it your spoilt babe xx