21/10/2010

BEAUTY ESSENTIALS



Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment, Enhance by Natural Compatible's Perfect Touch Concealers

If there are two things that I can't live without, it would have to be Pawpaw Ointment and a good and reliable concealer. I am not one to pile on the make up but I do love a fresh and bright looking face. And honestly, who feels on top of the world everyday?

So to help you get along with your day and boost your own beauty, this newly released "Perfect Touch" concealer by Enhance by Natural Compatibles is perfect. Each wand comes with a small sponge at the end so you can blend it without having to get messy. I have it in two shades - the pinkish one is to cover any dark circles around the eyes, and truly is magic. My hero on those ridiculously early mornings. Once you've applied the pink, use the lighter toned one to blend with and you end up with a very open eye- fresh faced look.

I use the Natural Compatibles range already, as you know by this previous post I did, and I absolutely love their products, for the fact that they are mineral enhanced and very natural looking. And their make-up tutorial videos are great for tips and inspirations, and a very helpful if you're not sure as to how to use the product.

The Perfect Touch Concealer is avaiable in 5 shades: Tan, Beige, Ivory, Natural and Anti-Red, for $30 each.


No comments: