29/10/2010

off the chain











lola vs. harper dress, sportsgirl shoes, YSL ring

This dress felt like it was made for me. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Again a massive thank you to the ladies at Lola vs. Harper, and to those of you who want to get in to the good stuff, you're unfortunately going to have to wait until January next year, as the collection is yet to be released. But trust me - it's worth the wait. I suggest you join their Facebook page, sign up to their newsletter or shoot them an email at enquiries@lolavsharper.com.au

Trying to get myself back to positive thinking - no one likes a sad face. I have always found it hard to motivate and believe in myself, but after a few years of practice I am slowly getting better at it. So happy it's Friday, and HALLOWEEN! :)

xo

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving those Sportsgirl shoes. I am definitely going to give them a go next time I am in a store.

x

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

The dress is very trendy! And I couldn't get my eyes off the YSL ring! :)
XX

Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

Annachiara Savio said...

WOW!!! you're woonderfull :D favolous dress!!!and you've a perfect body :D kisses from italy!!!

http://anyannachiara.blogspot.com

Julia said...

amazing dress! You look so good in this :)

Oricale Heart said...

YOU LOOK A-MAZING!!!

LOVE THE POSING -THE PHOTO-AND THE STYLING :)

XX

That Girl Lucy said...

that dress is simple but stunning, looks like it's made for you steph!

Jess said...

looking stunning steph xx

Adrianna Traxler said...

love those shoes and of course the fun dress. Love the rope detailing on the straps