25/10/2010

HAPPYYYYYY...?





sample dress, sportsgirl shoes and DIY jewellery


Happy Monday? Is there such a thing? Even though the weekend brought mostly down time, fabulous cocktails, good friends, a lesson in scotch and half a day of sunshine I feel exhausted. But, today I have 59 days and counting until I get to go home for Christmas. I am already planning what to pack, what I want to do, all the friends I want to see... December could honestly not come any faster. (...and I am secretly fantasizing about shopping at Zara, H&M, Weekday, ACNE, Cheap Monday, Monki etc... mwhaha!)

Thank you to all your beautiful comments as per usual, if you want to get more involved don't forget to follow me on Twitter for a bit of a laugh or join the watermeloncrush facbeook page. I am heading home shortly to probably have a long shower and curl up to Big Bang Theory tonight. How good is that show!? xo

5 comments:

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

I love Big Bang Theory and I love your dress :)
XX

Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

Oricale Heart said...

YOU LOOK A-MAZING AS ALWAYS X

Bub said...

You look so gorgeous honey!
http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

That Girl Lucy said...

hot shoes and haaha big bang!!

Emm said...

oh i just love those shoes! I think i'm going to have to give in to sportsgirls shoes one of these days!

you look amazing =)

-em
spindizzyfall.blogspot.com

(p.s- cant wait to see what you choose from lola vs harper)