14/08/2009

SICK OF THE STICK

I thought this trend was uncool? Yes or no? I undrstand that body shapes, like fashion goes in and out of style. But when is it cool to be unhealthy? Let me tell you that all you are sacrificing is things you will never get back. Healthy hair that's thick and shiny? No. Sheer and breakable nails? Yes. Bad skin? Yes. Stomach and headaches? Yes. Beautiful all round shine and glow? No. I remeber a time when Mary-Kate Olsen was the biggest style icon for me. This was during the time she was put into rehab under the public eye for her anorexia. It's sick! There's nothing wrong with being skinny. There is nothing wrong with being round and fluffy. But some people just seem to cross the line. This girl is stunning, but it looks like she could use a sandwich. Soon.



No comments: