11/08/2009

GIRLS THINK TOO MUCH

Composing a note on facebook to all those wonderful people who congratulated me on my birthday. It gets a bit emotional sometimes when I think about all those friends who I have loved, and the ones that I have lost. I guess friendships also come in stages and phases, some fade and some brighten as you go along. I know that the people who made this day a memorable one are people I am great full to have as friends. People I am proud to be with.

Was feeling awesome for these past few days, but as of yeasterday I hit some sort of strange back lash regarding my self confidence. I don't know wy it happens, it just does. It's not as bad as it used to be, and frankly I don't care much about them anymore, even though it reminds me how god it feels to feel ... GOOD. Anyway, we all have our bad days.



No comments: