04/08/2009

BUSY BEE

Finally got this mobile blogging happening. Having to catch the bloody train everyday this will at least help kill time.

The work life is still so busy it's hard to even stop and breathe, but what do you do. I'm hoping to be back on track with my own life by the end of the month.

My birthday! Was awesome. They sang for me at the office and presented an amazing orange and poppy seed cake. Yum. Ended up at Greenwood after another hectic day. Got to see my Boosties which is always the bomb. And thank you all for you sweet phone calls, facebookings, SMSs, gifts, songs and hugs and kisses! This birthday was one I will never forget. Keep a lookout for your special little note...

Tonight we are heading to the movies to catch the Hangover. Its sounded promising. Keep it real fellow bloggers, more updates shortly.

No comments: