24/08/2009

DEEPEST BLUE




Sooo my news was this! On Friday I recieved (after a YEAR) my confirmation for my new visa! Which means I can apply for residency in AUSTRALIA anytime, and until I do I can stay and do whatever I want here. So happy! Also got confirmation that the fairings for the Gixxer are on the way. AND found that my new potential number plate is available (GSEXY) so so happy times.

This is from Friday, I was celebrating not being too stressed out at work and being almost ready for my new bike. I gpoke to my family in the week too which always brings me smiles. It was a good week. now we are in the middle of another one, and I am finding more and more visitors to my blog everyday! That is awesome, thank you all. This week does not bring much excitement, ready for work and willing to PUSH IT! Once the weekend comes we are picking up the Buell. Yes. Life is good.

2 comments:

Sofia said...

hihi ;D
jättefina bilde :D

Michaela said...

Snygging där! :) Härligt o läsa din blogg! Hoppas vi ses till nyåret!!


Puss o kraaam
/Mich