20/08/2009

BACK IN BLACK


bracelet: cocoo.se


For some reason everything that I'm drawn to at the moment is very.. black. And we are going into summer here! Oh no. I guess that means I'm still in Swedish season mind set... hm. Must update... And damn for Gina Tricot not opening a store in Aus. Damn! I love their stuff. The bracelet is from cocoo.se , a very talented young lady who has her own online jewellery shop. Awesome stuff. I'm just about to place an order with her, the things she has a fun, different and HOT.


jacket: H&M autumn collection (I WANT IT NOW!), perfume: antidote by viktor & rolf, boots: scooter shoes, bracelet: cocoo.se, tie dye jeans: gina tricot, zip top: gina tricot, heels: frnach connectio through ASOS.com


1 comment:

Eva <3 America said...

I love everything except the jeans...
Riktigt snygg bloggdesign också!