20/08/2009

THE SABO

Have had alot of requests asking about my Thomas Sabo bracelet. Well, it so happend that I was given a new charm just the other day by the best friend in the world. Thank you Therese, du ar for underbar. So I thought I'd take the opportunity to show it off as you are all wondering.

Thomas Sabo is quite a well established jeweler, at least in Europe. Only now they are starting to take on other part of the world such as Australia. Here you can only find them in selected jewelery stores. They do all kinds of silver, but their focus is on the Thomas Sabo Charm Club, which is basically like Pandora. Using a link (which come in all kind of different shapes and sizes, mine is standrard) you collect charms that you can clip on and off as you like. The charms go for anything between AUD$80 and AUD$400 each. So they're not exactly cheap. But the point is to collect them at special times in your life, moments that you want to remeber. So here is mine and the little stories behind them.



Butterfly: Was my 23rd birthday present from my beast friend. She said it represented everything that I was to her: Free, beautiful and spiritual. How sweet isn't that?! If you have a friend that collects the charms these make awesome and meaningful gifts.

Piggybank: From my baby on my 23rd bday. He said it was to represent all the hard saving I did for our SA holiday, and now for my motorbike. *melt!*

Elephant
: has a small pearl hanging from his trunk. This is also from my baby. To represent the Africa trip.

Motorbike Helmet: Well what do you guys think?! Quite easy to figure out. Also from baby.

Dog: Supposed to represent my real puppy Jack who lives in Sweden with Mom and Dad. Only so I don't have to miss him so much... =) from Stef (too.. man this guys spoils me!)

Key: from my brother. He never really explained it as he is a man of few words but I think it was because I had a key on my last one, that got stolen. I love this one, it's very cool.

The S: from my baby, for my baby! =)

So there you are. I as a massive fan of these obviously have a little bit of a whishlist for more all the time, and there are about 300 new releases every year. I've promised to buy myself one (just cause I can!) when I get my full motorbike liscence and can ride my new bike. I thought a wing to represent freedom. Hm. If you want to start collecting these yourselves go the thir website and find your nearest store or dealer.



No comments: