10/02/2012

I really, really don't.











Wayne Cooper 'Modal Asymmetric Drape Dress', boots by Betts, Sportsgirl necklace, vintage cuffs

I can describe this dress in the best way by saying I've been on the hunt for something like it every time I window shop. That's a lot. Big drape, gunmetal grey, unforgettable silhouette and oh so Wayne Cooper.
Yep, it's love.

Also wearing these little booties by Betts. There is something about this deep purple - it makes me feel like rock 'n roll, pasting vintage photos on the wall and smoking a cigarette. OK maybe not the last one but you get the idea.


3 comments:

Rachel McGann said...

you fooled me - i thought this may have been a Rick Ownes number.
it's so flattering !
x

Cait said...

Heya, love the outfit! Especially the boots!, whats the style name of them coz I can't find them anywhere on the betts website? Xx

SeaofGirasoles said...

love,love,love your dress!
plus you have interesting blog!!