13/08/2010

UNDERGROUND









shorts and shirt: SUPRÉ, boots: betts, jewellery: markets


Title sums up the whole week - I've felt like I've been burried under work load all week - sorry for the lack of update yesterday. The office has been so busy it's like not even funny. I am so happy it's Friday, I get to spend some time with my man. At last. It feels like spring today in Sydney - and I don't care how busy I am, there will be 20 minutes at lunch time where you will find me outside, soaking up the sun.

5 comments:

Bub said...

love the photos dear, you look gorgeous!
http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com
new post, finally back
x

Cloudy said...

oh you look stunning!!!
love it!

Emm said...

thank god its the weekend right?! =)

loving your photos lately and have been drooling over the amount of new hot heels you have! (i wish i had those sportsgirl miu miu look a likes)

Also i was going to the roxy show too but had to do something else at the last minute! damn we could have had another chance chat! haha
how was it? and what goodies did you get???

-em
www.spindizzyfall.blogspot.com

imfashionstoned said...

gorgeous outfit

That Girl Lucy said...

loves your shorts + braided brcelets, and woaah hot boots! i'll have to look out for that supre top in my store, now i really wanna get one and rip it sass and bide style....