09/08/2010

BEAUTIFUL GIRLS


On Friday I began my weekend by meeting up with a few friends from my high school days in Singapore. Yes, high school. I haven't seen these people in like 10 years. I got in touch with some of them through Facebook, but haven't seen most of them in over 10 years. Things don't change. I felt like everyone was the same, and I had a great night with all of them. Being an expat kid a lot of my friends are scattered all over the world, so it feels kind of cool that this many of us can meet up for dinner and drinks, 10 years later. Trippy!

And then on Saturday I had three of my best girlfriends over for what turned out to be a nibblies and drinks / attempt at Guitar Hero night. I haven't seen them in so long, but had the best night with them. Love you ladies.

1 comment:

Profound Point said...

LOVE U MORE BEAUTIFUL angel :) xx