24/08/2010

OH, PEEPTOE!




I found out today that I am the WINNER of Peeptoe's very own Home Grown Blog Competition! I am beyond excitment and would like to thank the team at Peeptoe for giving me this push in the right direction and for believing in me ♥




The prize includes an invite to their new Summer line launch, which is tomorrow. I am so excited. I have been trying to figure out what dress to wear... The worst part is (read: best part) - the SHOES! I actually don't own a pair of Peeptoe shoes, I was thiiiiis close to buying a pair called MISS SYDNEY at their warehouse sale, but they had run out of my size. But I guess when amazing shoes like that go on sale they absolutely fly out the window. Hm. Perhaps I can fall in love with a pair tomorrow...

Was thiking this dress, with a pair of black heels. Oh... I must run home and think about this one... xo

Meanwhile, Peeptoe have just had a HAUL of hot new arrivals on their website, a must see.

No comments: