27/08/2010

HOW TO: THE SMOKEY EYE




As my inspiration I used an image from Versace 2010


I was sent to try a brand of make up called Enhance by Natural Compatibles. Enhance by Natural Compatibles is an Australian made, mineral enriched make-up brand that has been enhancing the natural beauty of Australian women for over 17 years.

Sarah Patricia, international model and make-up artist is independent of Natural Compatibles and is also the artist in the video below and works with Natural Compatibles for demonstrations and testings. She has also recently featured in Megan Gales swimwear launch, Peter Morrissey campaign, David Jones Fashion show and more.

I tried the "Smokey Eye" look this morning before heading to work, which you can see a step-by-step in the video below. The products are fantastic, and even though I am not a fan of foundation person the "Wet and Dry" foundation I was given is incredibly light and smooth on your skin. I was a bit reluctant to the colour palette for my eyes, as they are mainly pink and purple and I am not used to using these types of shades. This is definately something I will continue to use, perhaps not on a daily basis but more for the special occasion. And the fact that they are all mineral based means it gets my vote. The make-up tutorials are great (and I can spend hours watching people apply make up to others... I find it strangely fascinating...) - you can find them all on their YouTube channel.



A big thank you to Natural Compatibles for this great little gift pack! xo

3 comments:

Mai said...

GREAT.

isabella thordsen said...

wow.
Amazing blog!
/isabella

Michaela said...

Du e bäst!

/Mich

http://michsen.blogg.se