22/08/2010

SPRING RENAISSANCE


Sunday morning. The sun is shining and I have very intentionally placed myself in it, in the hammock on the balcony. It feels like Spring. I had a strange dream about the world coming to an end. Everyone was getting sick and becoming strange creatures. It all ended well though. Haha. I think it was because of a conversation we had with a friend a few weeks ago, and I've been thinking about it ever since. About how earth is bound not to be around forever. And how we, in this generation, are likely to see a major natural disaster happen. Kinda leaves you to think that you only live once, yet there are so many of us who go through life doing things we don't enjoy or want to do- just for the money, the name, the fame. I'm not saying we should all let go of all responsibilities and move to Hawaii and surf all day. But for F s sake. You really DO only live once. Make the most of it, change the things you can to the way you want them, and share your happiness with others. Don't walk around worrying about the unimportant things in life- it's not the end of the world. xo

1 comment:

me said...

beautifully said Steph xox