05/08/2010

ROXY CALIFORNIA
































Photo rain from last night - I was invited to join ARC PR and Roxy for a sneek peak at their up and coming Summer Collection 2010 ROXY CALIFORNIA. I remember Roxy from my younger days - as being the brand with all the "cool" stuff. Roxy manages to keep a young and flirty vibe about thier brand but through it all a few more sohpisticaed (read: less colour) pieces stick out that I would definately be happy to wear. I have always loved their bikini's and denim shorts, and have a few in my wardrobe. This year their mesh bodycon dresses caught my eye, in white and coral. The uber cute polka dot bikini and the twist back singlets. So summer - want now. Roxy are incoporating a softer hue of fluoro which I love, it goes so well with the tanned skin (that I wish I had!).

Beautiful Casey was on site to model some of the styles for us (more about that later!), which I think made us all miss summer just that little bit extra. This collection is available in store September - November this year, so keep a look out.

Thanks to ROXY and ARC PR for inviting me xo

No comments: