30/08/2010

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TIGERS













hat & ring: sportsgirl, shoes: siren, tights: sample


I hate really don't like Monday's. Anyway, next weekend has so much fun in store so I shouldn't complain. I will make this week a short and sweet one and try to fill it with as much fun as I possibly can. No one likes a whiney old lady.

Thank you to all of you for your beautiful comments, adds and follows! Love to you all and appreciate every kind word. Trying to reply to everything! xo

8 comments:

Bub said...

Honey you look absolutely fabulous! Your leggings and your shoes are insane!
http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

Minami Takashima said...

Love this look! U look stunning in those photos!:)
xx

Anonymous said...

Wow
you're looking awesome
those pictures are great
and those heels are gorgeous

Marley

DebbieJ said...

I LOVE your outfit, it's so simple yet stylish. Your make up is beautiful too

X

http://rendez-fou.blogspot.com

HTTP://RENDEZ-FOU.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Love love love this look! Very sexy lady! Adore the shoes, I have a habit of buying heels only to wear them once or twice! LOVE!

:) Hazel

Jess said...

Reooow tiger. hot! x

Lauren said...

OMG I love your tights!!

Whwere did you get them from?

Chris W. said...

Haan ! The tights !

xx