05/02/2011

you were my everything.







Yesterday, just about 15 hours ago, I lost my best friend.

Jack was my everything. He was the one who smiled at me every day when I came home, no matter my mood. He gave me joy, he stood by me, he taught me to love life, he grew up with me. He was always happy, he was always there. Tears have turned in to anger. Anger for not being there with him, anger for not being able to whisper him goodbye. Wherever you are, I know that you will be free. Soon I will be able to kiss your nose again. My darling boy I love you.

8 comments:

Lou said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss and I know that words can't make things better but time will be a great healer and the pain will get easier.

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

I'm so so sorry!
RIP Jack!
Be strong!
XX


http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

Yve said...

I'm so sorry Steph, he's gorgeous :( xxx

William Street Store said...

This is heartbreaking, I am so sorry for your loss x

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely beautiful...Sorry to hear about your loss..

Sending lots of hugs your way

x

Jess said...

Ohhh steph hun, I send lots of cuddles your way hun. Its crazy how connected you can feel to your furry friends, My boy harley is like a child to me.. Sometimes i worry im way too attached to him

Hang in there gorgeous xxxxx

Oricale Heart said...

OMG- SO SORRY TO HEAR BABE :)

Emm said...

this almost made me tear up.
Some people who dont own a dog cant understand what its like to not have that little buddy by your side. Hope your alright steph

-em
spindizzyfall