13/02/2011

what you don't understand










Short weekend. Why do they always end so fast? We picked up my mans brother from the airport today, he's here for a while from South Africa. Having fun. Exploring. Enjoying. Isn't that what life is supposed to be?

Today I met a little puppy Beagle in the pet shop. I don't know his name but he was just like Jack. He bit me, he jumped on me, he licked my arm. He whined when I left him behind. It was just like when I decided that it was going to be Jack and me. I walked away, but now I can't stop thinking about him. It feels like it was Jack, in his new skin. And I don't want to miss him anymore. Never say never.

What a miserable weekend (weather wise)... Another working week is ahead, head down thoughts ahead, right. I want summer to come back so I can listen to loud music, forget about the missing, drink beer, get sunburnt and smell like a salty breeze. x

2 comments:

Fashion Agony said...

Love those shots!


xoxo
http://www.fashionagony.blogspot.com/

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

Absolutely hearting that top Steph! :)
XX

http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com