25/02/2011

there are tigers in my closet











maui's tiger - www.tighttigers.com

Cannot begin to describe how bloody happy I am that it is the weekend. I have spent more tim in the office than anywhere else, and I am exhausted and tired of 12 hour working days.

So seven deadly little things have moved in with me. Their names are Maui, Eliza, Justin, Carmen, Johanna, Fontaine and Isabella. They each have different personality, mood and feel. But I love them all equally and you'll be seeing much more of them here.

And before you go, check this out - www.tighttigers.com I launched the new tt website today. Reeow.

3 comments:

Jess said...

reooow!! so cute hun xx

Missariadne said...

Love your style.
I'm a new follower on Bloglovin.
I hope that become my follower too.
Kiss.

Iole said...

Discovered your blog on enstyle, love it so much.
hope you can come and visit mine
xoxo
iole


www.ioleinfashion.com