09/02/2011

nameless











MINKPINK shorts via Market HQ, MINKPINK denim vest via Market HQ, H&M bag, therapy boots, vintage & YSL rings

Hi lovelys.

Sorry for bring a bit MIA the past few days. Something still has a grip of my heart and it aches. But it comes and goes as I try to be strong. It's funny how attached you get. How dependent on that they are always there for you. Tears they still come and they go. But I try to think rationally, ahead. I've spent a loooong day at the office. Overtime BIGTIME. Things are staring to take shape for the year ahead an it's exciting, a rush and a lot of pressure all at once.

But wearing goodies like these from the amazing people at MARKET HQ makes any day a good day xo

7 comments:

That Girl Lucy said...

Aww really I feel for you gorgeous, I lost my dog Bree just over a years ago. lots of tears shed but I've still got so many happy memories of her, as I'm sure you do :)

Ooh hands down this is my favorite outfit out of all you've blogged. So much mink pink hotness! Wish I could dress like that everyday x

Michaela said...

You are beautiful and awesome!

Xx

/Mich

alannah. said...

hope you start feeling better, we lost a dog recently & i know what its like!
gorgeous animal print, but im totally drawn to those boots. they're hot babe.x

http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

Oricale Heart said...

amazing outfit ♥♥♥ :)

Market HQ said...

woo you look hot girl ! nice work!

xxx

Unknown said...

greaaaat blog!

Unknown said...

i love your blog and your sense of creativity!!! <3 where did you get your boots from because they are AMAZING!!