11/02/2011

sheer madness











SUPRÉ skirt (click), SUPRÉ shirt (click), therapy booties, own make necklace, dotti belt & enrapture designs ring

HAPPY WEEKEND! Today went super fast which I am happy for, I was swamped with work which can be a good thing cause it makes time fly. Managed some wasabi peas and a Pepsi for lunch... so now I am staaaarving and waiting for my man to get home so we can cook. His brother gets here on the weekend from South Africa to stay a few months. Should be ALL TIME.

Off to spoil my hair, my feet, my nails and my face. Girlie night in. Thank you for all your lovely comments this week, and beautiful new followers. Your support means the world to me. xx



6 comments:

Fashion Agony said...

What a gorgeous look! I love that skirt so much!

xoxo
http://www.fashionagony.blogspot.com/

amalie said...

wow, gorgeous! i love your shirt and skirt.
x

Helgaburdina said...

Amazing photos!!! Love your style!:)

agnes said...

superbe.....;j'adore ton look, qui te vas très bien.
Et j'adore tes chaussures, très jolies photos

Your Only Black Swan said...

that necklace is insane! looks like i have to give Supre a visit - that chiffon maxi is indeed amazing!

youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan

laurenjean. said...

love this skirt,.... in the process of sewing my very own.. now i cant wait!!

thanks for the inspration.

laurenjeanskinny.blogspot.com