08/01/2011

stuck in ethiopia


Today our adventures continued from home to South Africa, but things didn't really go according to plan. Three hours after take off from Rome the "captain" tells us that they have just realized that there no water on the plane, and that we have to go back to Rome. This resulted in us missing the flight in Ethiopia to Johannesburg and we are now bunked in a strange hotel in the middle of no where. Hopefully the flight tomorrow is on track, but F&%K me I am NEVER, EVER flying with Ethiopian Airlines again. It is an absolutely appalling airline, rude hostesses, smelly aircrafts and technology from the 60's. Disgusting.

Anyway, trying not to let this ruin what has otherwise been an unbelievable holiday so far. It was very hard to leave home this time... but I have decided that I am coming back soon. Somehow, it is still home. In the meantime I'm going to Wreck this Journal that is a creative book that my brother got me for Christmas. And thank goodness (Mum and Dad) for my brand spanking new Macbook Air.

3 comments:

Renee said...

wow what a great gift!!

Alysha said...

gahhh that sounds horrible-i hope it gets better
also youre so lucky to get a macbook air, ive wanted one for ages!!

criss-cross-christ@blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oh! i'm so sorry to hear that!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/