25/01/2011

four elements













staple tee, monki bra, Africa necklace, vintage rings from Stockholm, H&M clogs and bag

I have just finished up a hectic day at the office and LOVE Australia for the fact that it's a public holiday tomorrow. Mine will most likely be spent at the beach all day, something I didn't get enough of in the holidays. What's everyone's plans?

Things are slowly falling back in to place, I've picked up my little man (bunny), gone back to a hectic working life, missing my family insanely, slowly ridding myself of jet-lag, drinking too much coffee, craving South African wine and getting used to my new hair (chopped like 3 inches... Ah good bye split ends, hello healthy hair!) Unpacking is still in the process... I hate it cause it really means the holidays are finished...

Hope all you Aussies have a wonderful day in the sun tomorrow! x

4 comments:

Fashion Agony said...

Oooh, I love those boots! Great look, so effortless and cool.

Anonymous said...

Loving the One Teaspoon fluro bra influence :)

Aleena xx

http://thepapermannequin.wordpress.com/

That Girl Lucy said...

loving the little peek of hot pink, those gold rings and your hair! it's so lovely and thick, new cut suits you well. yep my yesterday was allll day at the beach, hope you had a killer aus day xx

Anonymous said...

love your boots!:)
the Africa necklace is so cute!
I need to cut off my split ends too!

xoxo,
Yuka
www.blossomlink.wordpress.com