02/01/2011

just to be here

           

           

           

           

           

Sorry for the lack of updates since my holiday, but it's just been so amazing to be with all of my friends and family that I haven't seen in so long. We began with a few quiet days in Stockholm, catching up, showing around, shopping. Then my parents threw me a surprise party that absolutely blew me away, the whole house filled with people whom I love and miss so much!

Now we have gone far up north in Sweden where we spent a quiet NYE and spoiling ourselves with trips to the spa, whole days on the snowmobiles and afternoons in the skii slopes (practicing my 360s... Ha!) It's around -20 and snow everywhere. Everything is so perfect. I don't want to go anywhere else or be with anyone else.

Tomorrow we are heading back to Stockholm for a few days to say our goodbyes and squeeze in a little bit of more shopping (heehe), so I promise a better update from there again. My parents gave me a brand spanking new MacBook Air for Christmas. Nom nom. Happy New Year to all of you. x

3 comments:

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

Wow! Sounds just about perfect :)
A very Happy New Year to you darling! :)
XX

http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com
Enter my Gossip Girl giveaway!

Fashion Agony said...

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun! Happy New Year!
http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/

alannah. said...

a macbook air yew! but your trip sounds amazing.
happy new year!x

http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com