14/01/2011

hi from africa!


Excuse the slightly angry previous post, I had seriously had enough of flying, smelly hotels and uncertainty. But we're in Africa now so
all is good once again. South Africa really is a diamond in the rough.

The blog is facing a bit of neglect while I'm on holiday, but I'm sure you all know how good it can be just to get away for a little bit. I promise everything will be back to normal when I get back ;) A lot of exciting things are in store for the year ahead, also so for The Little Rabbit.
I hope you all have had an amazing holiday season and a safe NYE. x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!

Hope your having a fab time!! South Africa is my home and I miss it so much..

Enjoy extra for me!!!

Emma said...

Wow I would love to visit south africa one day! Can't wait to hear what it's like
Scrapbook de la Emma

Jess said...

ohhh gorgeous girl, sounds like you are having fun.

xxx