28/01/2011

grounded.













the little rabbit skirt, H&M bag, KON singlet, pulp booties, South Africa find necklace

FCKN whoooop it's Friday! I didn't think I was going to get through the week, even though it was a short one. My car died on me, I've been jet-lagged, weather has been too hot, busy at work, not slept well BLAH BLAH. But I'm alive, and looking forward to a very chilled evening with a glass of wine and good company.

Preperations have began for the next sale at The Little Rabbit, 20 items will be auctioned off on eBay starting the 2nd of February. Be sure to get your bids in, there are some amazing vintage pieces and one or two hand made things that I'm selling. Keep updated through thelittlerabbitvintage.com

Wishing you all a lovely weekend xo

6 comments:

Oricale Heart said...

Hey babe omg glad your back into the swing of things you look amazing as always i really have to get back on track with outfit post ;)

hope your well xx

Anonymous said...

I love your shirt! Just checked out The Little Rabbit site and it's looking great, all the best with it and I'll definitely be having a browse on sale day xx

http://thepapermannequin.wordpress.com/

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

The skirt is lovely! :) WIll check it out!
XX

http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

kate said...

Beautiful necklace!
http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

That Girl Lucy said...

hot singlet and booties! ahhhh can't wit to have a bid on some of that jewelry, that cuff is gorge.

Your Only Black Swan said...

ADORE your necklace - the colour of the stone is too beautiful!

come stop by for a visit,


youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan