05/04/2012

poolside













'Like Floral' Dress by Shilla, Sportsgirl clogs

What's a garden wedding without a floral dress. This little number ended up together with myself in the pool by the end of the night. I bravely fought the idea of taking the party into the pool's waters, and innocently took to the subtle 'feet dipping' by the poolside. What was I thinking?

While I think we all (some more than others...) struggled slightly with champagne hangovers the next day, this was one of the most memorable celebrations I've had. I'm finding myself missing the Bali life already... thank goodness it's only 6 hours away.


3 comments:

Anthology Collection said...

Really gorgeous! x

www.anthologycollection.blogspot.com

Lou said...

Beautiful photos and I love the setting. Enjoy the rest of your visit.

Lou
www.thekeypieces.co.uk

the desert foxx said...

Great photos and great blog! :)

xx