13/04/2012

Friday









seed heritage knit, vintage shorts, dear september 'bee' necklace

I think it was Alexander Wang that said 'Anyone can get dressed up and be glamourous, but it's how people dress in their days off that are most intriguing.' - now, I'm not sure exactly what that says about me, or if it's even a good thing. But oh well, I'm feeling very much me in this.

Planning ahead I'm off to Melbourne again in the next few weeks for the Fashionopolis - Whiehoo. Melbourne has become a second home to me by now - I do play with the idea of becoming a Melbournian one day.


3 comments:

Down This Road said...

love, love!! YAY im going to that fashion thing too! defs have to meet up gurl!!! xxxx

JADE EMILY said...

Cute Outfit! x

JADE EMILY
Australian Online Clothing Store
Representing the best of both Australian and International brands!
www.jadeemily.com.au
www.facebook.com/JadeEmilyOnline

M said...

Love the knit and love the photos in general! I don't care what that "statement" means, I just know that I would very much love to hang out with this person... so I guess it better reflect some of the personality as well! :P